SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use or access to the website www.vinobeer-vietnam.com (“Vinobeer”) shall be construed as acceptance and agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service with a business having the following information:
• Company Name: VINOBEER VIETNAM CO., LTD
• Business code: 0314010344
• Head office address: 18-20 Tran Quang Long, Ward 19, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Therefore, please read the information herein carefully before using Vinobeer's functions to get the best experience.
1. CUSTOMERS' RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.1. Customer's Rights
• Customers have the right to give comments to Vinobeer during the purchase process at Vinobeer. Recommendations are sent directly by mail, fax, email or directly call Vinobeer.
• Receive Products at the right time, place and as agreed by the Parties;
• Have the Products delivered by Vinobeer to the location requested by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed by the Parties;
• Return Products or Exchange Products when meeting the conditions under Vinobeer's policy;
• Confidentiality of all information provided to Vinobeer and other relevant information for transaction execution at Vinobeer;
• Other benefits according to Vinobeer's Policy and regulations of law.
1.2. Customer Responsibilities
• Make payment and receive Products as agreed with Vinobeer Comply with Vinobeer's regulations and applicable laws when participating in product purchase and sale transactions at Vinobeer;
• Customers are responsible for providing truthfully and accurately the necessary information related to themselves for the execution of transactions on Vinobeer;
• Customers must comply with and comply with the laws and regulations of Vinobeer when purchasing goods at Vinobeer;
• The Customer is responsible for promptly notifying Vinobeer In case the Customer discovers that someone has impersonated himself to provide personal information to Vinobeer for the two parties to cooperate in handling;
• Customers are responsible for providing necessary information and assisting Vinobeer in resolving disputes, complaints, refund/exchange requests arising (if any);
• Customers commit and agree not to use functions on Vinobeer's website when performing transactions on Vinobeer for illegal, unreasonable, fraudulent, threatening, illegal information exploration purposes. , sabotage, create and spread viruses that damage Vinobeer's system, configuration, information transmission or use its services for the purpose of speculation, market manipulation, creating orders, offering counterfeit goods, including for the purpose of judging market demand. In case of violation, the Customer must be responsible for its actions before the law and Vinobeer;
• Respecting Vinobeer's intellectual property rights by complying with relevant Vietnamese and international laws;
• Do not act to discredit Vinobeer in any form;
• Do not use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of Vinobeer;
• Do not restrict or prevent other Customers from using and enjoying Vinobeer's features;
• Do not send or transmit any information, software or materials that contain a virus or other harmful component;
• Do not provide, post, or spread information that is not true or causes confusion or degrades Vinobeer's reputation;
• Be responsible for compensation if damage is incurred due to their behavior in violation of the Terms of Service, Vinobeer's Policies, and the law provisions for Vinobeer in the process of making transactions at Vinobeer.
2. VINOBEER'S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1. Vinobeer's Rights
• Collecting Customer's information including Email, Full Name, Address, City, Country, Zip/Postal Code, Phone; Facebook links and links to other social networking sites; location information and other information for the purchase and sale of Products at Vinobeer;
• Receive the correct and full payment for the Product, unless otherwise agreed by the parties;
• Request customers to pay fines and compensate for damages arising from Customer's behavior in violation of these Terms of Service and/or Vinobeer's regulations and/or relevant Laws.
2.2. Vinobeer's responsibilities
• Assist Customers in ordering Products, signing sale contracts and other tasks for Customer's purchase and sale on Vinobeer Website.
• Actively handle customer's complaints and requests if any arise in accordance with Vinobeer's regulations and regulations;
• Ensure correct and sufficient delivery of Products as described and committed to Customers. Take responsibility for the accuracy and truthfulness of information about the Products sold by them;
• Product warranty according to Vinobeer's policy;
• Apply necessary measures to secure Customer's information in accordance with Vinobeer's policies and the Law;
• Provide customers with clear, reasonable and responsible exchange/return policies and notify them whenever there is a change or new update; The notice will be updated directly and publicly on the Website;
• Committed to strictly comply with the regulations on order processing, product shipping, actively resolving complaints arising during the process of participating in selling Products to Customers.
3. TERMS OF SERVICE TERMINATION
3.1. The Terms of Service terminates in one of the following cases:
• The term of the Terms of Service terminates when the Parties have completed the delivery of the Products;
• Terms of Service terminate when either party unilaterally terminates;
• Terms of Service terminate when the parties agree to terminate;
• Terms of Service terminate in accordance with the Law.
3.2. Upon termination of the Terms of Service the following provisions will continue in effect: Intellectual property; Insurance; Information security; Complain;
3.3. Vinobeer may unilaterally terminate the Terms of Service at any time, including: where the Customer has actual or suspected breach of these Terms of Service and/or any other provision of Vinobeer .
4.1. Customers have the right to complain when buying Products at Vinobeer;
4.2. Complaints may be in writing or by email;
4.3. The content of the Customer's complaint must contain the following information:
The reason for the complaint;
Customer Information, including contact information.
4.4. In case the Customer submits a written complaint, the complaint must be signed by the Customer and sent to the address:
Company Name: VINOBEER VIETNAM CO., LTD
Head office address: 18-20 Tran Quang Long, Ward 19, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; or
4.5. In case the Customer sends a complaint by email, the Customer shall send the Complaint by email address and send it to Vinobeer's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
4.6. Vinobeer will verify and respond to the complaint within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the complaint;
4.7. Vinobeer only conducts verification and responds to complaints when the Customer completes the complaint file in accordance with the requirements as in Section 4.3;
4.8. In case the complaint file does not meet the requirements as in section 4.3, the authorized representative of Vinobeer will notify the Customer and guide the Customer to complete the complaint file.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
5.1. In no event shall Vinobeer or its affiliates, or directors, employees, employees, agents, associates, or licensors be liable for any damages. incidentally, specifically or automatically under or arising from these Terms of Service by reason of a breach of the Terms of Service, tort, negligence or any other cause of action, including but not limited to against any liability for any damage caused or alleged to be caused by any omission, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, broken link loss, device failure, software failure, breach, unauthorized access, or theft, destruction, alteration, or use of records;
5.2. In no event shall Vinobeer, its parent company, or its affiliates, or its directors, employees, employees, agents, associates or licensors be held liable. against the Customer or any other third party for any decision made or action taken by the Customer because of its belief in the content contained on Vinobeer;
5.3. The Customer explicitly agrees and acknowledges that, Vinobeer is not liable for any defamation, assault, dishonesty or other illegal acts of any other customer;
5.4. Vinobeer does not and will not access or monitor the suitability, legality, capabilities, activities of any party with Customer and Customer expressly waives and releases Vinobeer from all liabilities, claims or damages arising out of or otherwise relating to third parties and Customer;
5.5. Vinobeer will not be a party to a dispute or negotiate a dispute between the Customer and any other third party. Customer is solely responsible for its own actions in relation to any other third party. Customer expressly waives and releases Vinobeer from all liabilities, claims, proceedings, or damages arising out of the purchase of Products or use of services in connection with any relationship between Customer and Customer. goods with any third party;
5.6. Customer agrees and acknowledges that, by agreeing to these Terms of Service, Customer releases Vinobeer from any obligations including but not limited to Customer's breach of the Terms of Service. this. As such, for any request from any third party due to the Customer's breach, the Customer will be the main responsible person, Vinobeer does not bear any responsibility for the breach of the Customer. Client.
6. COMPLIANCE AND HANDLING OF VIOLATIONS
6.1. Customer commits to strictly comply with the provisions of these Terms of Service and relevant documents signed by the Parties to govern this relationship (if any). At the same time, such compliance is a prerequisite for the sale and purchase of Products at Vinobeer.
6.2. In case the Customer violates any provisions of the Terms of Service or related documents signed by the Parties to govern this relationship, Vinobeer has the right to:
• Unilaterally terminate the Product purchase and sale relationship with the Customer;
• Forcing the Customer to pay a fine for violation equivalent to 02 (two) times the amount the Customer has paid to Vinobeer;
• Forcing Customer to compensate for damage or loss arising from Customer's breach (if any).
7. GENERAL TERMS
7.1. Vinobeer may change the Terms of Service for reasonable reasons including improving service features, complying with legal regulations. When Vinobeer makes such changes, Vinobeer will notify the Customer. In case Vinobeer notifies the Customer before the change and after the notice, if the Customer has no feedback within 03 days from the date the notice is sent, it will mean that the Customer has accepted the changes. there;
7.2. These Terms include the entire agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter of the Terms of Service and supersedes all prior understandings or commitments whether oral or written between the Parties;
7.3. If any part of the Terms of Service is held invalid for any reason, the invalidation shall not affect the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service;
7.4. Vinobeer may assign the Terms of Service and any of its rights under the Terms of Service, in whole or in part, and Vinobeer may also authorize the performance of any of its obligations under the Terms of Service. Customer may not transfer the Terms of Service in whole or in part, nor assign or sublicense Customer's rights under the Terms of Service to any third party;
7.5. Disputes and disputes arising from or related to these Terms of Service will be negotiated and exchanged by the Parties to resolve. In case the parties cannot reach an agreement, such disagreements and disputes will be resolved at the Vietnam International Arbitration Center (VIAC) according to its procedural rules;
7.6. The Terms of Service (and any other disputes/complaints arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service) are subject to the provisions of Vinobeer and the laws of Vietnam.
This "Information Security Policy" (hereinafter referred to as "Policy") is applied on the website of VINOBEER VIETNAM CO., LTD and has the address www.vinobeer-vietnam.com (“Vinobeer”) as regulated about Vinobeer's confidentiality commitment to users accessing and using Vinobeer (hereinafter referred to as "Customer"). Customers should read the entire Policy below to clearly understand their rights and obligations as well as those of Vinobeer in respecting and protecting the interests of Customers.
1. Purpose and scope of collecting customer's personal information
Customer's personal information is collected through Vinobeer website for the purpose of:
1.1. Providing services to shoppers on Vinobeer's website;
1.2. Contact, support and solve customer's questions when ordering and using Vinobeer's products;
1.3. Improve and upgrade the content and interface of the website as well as the quality of services of Vinobeer based on the feedback of customers during use;
1.4. Vinobeer collects Customer's personal information when using services on Vinobeer website including: Email, Full Name, Address, City, Country, Zip/Postal Code, Phone.
All information provided by the Customer must be accurate and legal. Vinobeer does not accept any liability related to the fact that the information provided by the Customer is false or forged.
2. Scope of using personal information
Accordingly, Vinobeer may use the information provided by the Customer to: Contact the Customer directly in the form of: calling or sending a notice, providing information about products/services, Price including, the location of delivery of goods via email or phone number provided by the Customer.
3. Personal information storage time
In principle, Customer's personal information will be destroyed as soon as the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been met.
4. Persons or organizations that may have access to such information
4.1. Vinobeer's affiliated companies;
4.2. Vinobeer (and/or our affiliates) may also disclose Customer's Personal Information to service providers, suppliers or agents including but not limited to server services. website, data analysis, marketing, credit card transaction processing, and service provision;
4.3. The competent state agencies in the case of Vinobeer are required to provide information of the Customer.
5. Address of information collection and management unit:
VINOBEER VIETNAM CO., LTD
Address: 18-20 Tran Quang Long, Ward 19, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 (0)28 66 56 26 56 Email: email@example.com
6. Methods and tools for Customers to access and edit their personal data on Vinobeer.
6.1. Customer has the right to check, update, adjust or cancel Customer's information by reviewing and adjusting directly at the Website when placing an order or requesting Vinobeer to do this.
6.2. The Customer's access is made on a computer, laptop, phone, or other electronic device capable of accessing the Vinobeer Website.
6.3. Customers have the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of information to a third party to Vinobeer. Upon receiving these feedbacks, Vinobeer will re-confirm the information, be responsible for answering the reason and guide the Customer to restore and keep the information confidential.
HO CHI MINH CITY
18-20 Tran Quang Long, Ward 19, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
+84 (0)28 6656 2656
111 Xuan Dieu, Quang An, Tay Ho, Hanoi
+84 (0)34 557 8489
16 Che Lan Vien, Bac My An, Ngu Hanh Vien, Danang
+84 (0)84 258 8931
Monday to Saturday
9AM to 6PM